Insurance for Your Personal Needs

When you least expect it, an accident or a natural disaster could damage your vehicle or home. Would you have enough money to cover repair costs? If you can't answer "yes" immediately, you probably need both auto insurance and homeowners insurance. Depend on JLC Insurance to provide you with a variety of affordable coverage options to meet your personal needs.


Auto Insurance isn't just a good thing to have to protect you financially in the case of an accident—in many states it's required by law. All of the Insurance companies we represent provide a wide range of auto Insurance products at a fair price. Your price gets even better if you qualify for any of our available discounts. When applying for auto Insurance, you're usually asked whether you want collision and/or comprehensive coverage, how high you want your deductible to be, what liability limits you want, and whether you want any types of optional coverage.

Make sure you understand what these terms mean and how much coverage is right for you. If you have questions, our friendly agents are here to help you.

  • High Risk Auto Insurance
  • Recreational Vehicles/Boats
  • Special Program for Mature/Elderly Drivers
  • Discounts That Are Available
  • Classic Autos/High-Valued Autos
  • Standard and Preferred Auto Insurance

Homeowners Inside HomeCalifornia Home


Homeowner policies are "package" policies. You get a group of coverages packaged into your policy for one overall premium. They include coverage on your building, your contents (furniture, clothing, etc.) and liability insurance in case you are sued, under the same policy. The coverage you have depends upon the type of policy you have. Homeowners' policies can be quite different, from each other depending on the "form" number. The most common types of homeowner policies are:

  • HO3 Special
  • HO6 Condo Policy
  • H05 All Risk
  • HO4 Renters Policy
  • HO8 Older Home Policy


Umbrella liability coverage protects you from financial catastrophe due to lawsuits. It offers additional protection above and beyond your standard homeowners and auto policy limits and helps eliminate any gaps in your coverage. This type of policy can help ensure you are safeguarding your possessions, savings, and future earnings.


Watercraft insurance policies provide coverage for physical damage caused by a collision, fire, theft, windstorm, lightning, vandalism, and other things. This coverage is broad and often includes machinery and auxiliary equipment, outboard motors, boat trailers and other personal property. Additional coverage is available as well, such as Personal Effects, Boat Liability, Medical Payments, and Commercial Towing and Assistance.


Our agency will assist you in determining the value of your fine art along with jewelry and other kinds of collectibles. One of the interesting characteristics of fine art insurance is the confidentiality maintained by the insurance company. Expert underwriters employed by the company will spend ample amounts of time pondering the piece before suggesting singular coverage programs. Since the paradigm is teeming with competition, you will be able to obtain reasonable coverage rates.


If you rent an apartment or own a condominium, you need insurance to protect your belongings. While your landlord or condo association might have insurance, it only protects the building. Your belongings are not covered under those policies. There are several types of residential insurance policies. The HO-4 policy is designed for renters, while the HO-6 policy is for condo owners. They both cover losses to your personal property.